StrangeLove Skateboards Clyde Singleton / 8.0 Deck - Signed
Artwork by Sean Cliver (autographed)
- Manufactured at PS Stix
- Hand-Screened at Screaming Squeegees
- Caveat: Be aware that blemishes and imperfections are an expected and accepted part of the screen-printing process. Each board is screened by hand, one at a time, layer upon layer, making each print unique unto its own—just like snowflakes! That said, sorry, but we will not consent to any returns unless the graphic is determined to be unacceptable at our discretion. Please take this into consideration prior to ordering any screen-printed boards.
- Dimensions: 8.0 x 32.0
- Specs: Nose: 7.125 / Tail: 6.625 / WB: 14.125
- Note: All sales are final. Can't say that any simpler. Unless the product is defective in the wood manufacturing sense, we will not accept any returns—in other words, you bot it, you bought it.
- Product Description: Welcome to our days of future past, where once upon a time Clyde Singleton was pro for 101 Skateboards in the mid '90s and I did a graphic for him inspired by a Big Brother magazine tour through Utah and the Rocky Mountains, circa '96. Although the title of the resulting article from Issue 23 was "The Finding of Oneself," the tour felt much more like losing oneself—or maybe just losing oneself's underpants? Well, no need to go into that incontinent absurdity now, but at the time it all seemed oddly normal in a comforting Big Brother way. Anyway, this graphic has long been a sentimental favorite of mine, a reminder of more happy-go-lucky and irresponsible times, and I'd like to extend a special thanks to both Natas Kaupas and Clyde for allowing us to re-release it under the StrangeLove banner. —Cliver
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top stain veneers come in a variety of colors and the one shown here is for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.